Thursday, February 4, 2010

Melting Holes In Dog Collers Why Won't My Dog Drink Out Of His New Dish??!??!!?

Why won't my dog drink out of his new dish??!??!!? - melting holes in dog collers

My dog has been bitten a few holes in the plate (plastic), the dog, so I have a large glass bowl. (x-large dog) ... replaced. He did not drink. He was consistently the door open, to eat snow. Then I pulled the dish that you ate and put it in water ..... He would not drink so much. I bought one and the same container of different color, to determine whether the drink. No! It's annoying because it chewed threw to give me. What should I do when the snow has melted? Help! How do I get to drink the water? Also put some chicken in the oven at the edges of the cut again and it did not work .... I do not know if she is stubborn, annoying me, or fear of these new elements. I have no idea what to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe me, he will eat when hungry enough. He will not starve. u'll see. my dog did not eat when we lol at my new apartment moving for like 2 days .... finally hungry enough, and absorbed. lol

Anonymous said...

Just try it, while it takes time for the dogs from GE to the idea of a new dish! I really hope to help

Post a Comment