Saturday, February 13, 2010

Scandium Price € Lacrosse Shafts?

Lacrosse shafts? - scandium price €

I am looking for a new tree from the butt and want to know what the tree is better between the two:
Brine: MP Scandium Swizzle L
Brine: SC21 Scandium CG (GRIP)

Both have the same weight (5.6 ounces) and the same price. The cocktail at 90,000 psi, and SC21 is 115,000 psi. I like how the black cocktail bar seems that not so important? Can anyone help to confirm my numbers.
Grip does not matter, because the SC21 w / o Handle $ 10 cheaper, but the money does not matter too much.

Thanks in advance

2 comments:

jt_sno_x said...

How do you feel?
In addition, they weigh the same, so ...
psi = more power
Go to the control.
I say cocktail

Sweet© said...

I would definitely go with the Scandium Swizzle. One of my friends and I had played with the stick and it is amazing. It is light, has a great power, and good adhesion. The grip is not so easily disappear, as in some other areas of the brine.

Post a Comment