Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sony Vaio Does Not Recognize Web Cam Spilled Dew On Laptop. Power Lights On But Nothing Happens.?

Spilled Dew on laptop. power lights on but nothing happens.? - sony vaio does not recognize web cam

Ok, so my only child of two years, I thought it would be fun, a mountain on my Sony Vaio VGN-FZ348E empty. Of course it's not working. I removed the Blu-ray, RAM and hard drives, all the test wells. I opened the machine and everything seems to be out of danger, with the exception of the keyboard. The system recognizes when it is illuminated, the power light comes on, but nothing happens. When you disconnect the battery indicator lights, but not every activity.

I do not know how to pull the processor and check the machine to access on a tro. Somebody has an idea of what else the problem be? I hope it is fully cooked for professional use and update the site. Any help is good help! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment