Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tca Genital Warts, Fall Off Open Sores Genital Warts Burning With TCA / HPV Help?

Genital Warts burning with TCA / HPV Help? - tca genital warts, fall off open sores

I was recently with genital warts, diagnosed as a sign of HPV infection. Two days later, was treated for genital warts TCA (trichloroacetic acid, that the breach or overgrowth of skin burn) by my doctor. Crumpled and fell on my nipples its own future. The next day I noticed that my skin is peeling around my vagina and anus, so that open wounds. The wounds do not hurt, my lips, but with the anus of doing this. Will my skin peels off from the combustion of TCA? Someone help!

PS I scrapped that is herpes.

1 comment:

mileyrae... said...

Because they are the cream on the wart itself does not stain make the whole thing. It is better to get a burn cream, and on areas that are not warts, the peeling.

Post a Comment